1. Piano exam's over. Seems to me my 3 pieces went quite well. Just that aural singing was a little screwed up. NO, it's not little. I screwed it up BIG TIME! haha! But heck with it, it's over! haha.. *Happy-go-lucky attitude incoming~!!*
2. There's this anime, a rather old one, but the characters are sooOOOooo cute!! But they do look a little retarded though. I'm attracted to such retardedly cute characters. MIRMO ZIBANG!! haha!
3. Then there's 'A WALK TO REMEMBER', kindly loaned by jojo. Adapted from a book by Nicholas Sparks. Amazingly, the songs added into the movie are so timely and expresses the emotions in it so well. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Don't you just feel like falling head over heels over someone?! haha..4. Someday we'll know. The song that revokes all memories, and i sang it once.
Ninety miles outside Chicago
Can't stop driving
I don't know why
So many questions
I need an answer
Two years and later
You're still on my mind
Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart?
Who holds the stars up in the sky?
Is true love just once in a lifetime?
Did the captain of the Titanic cry?
Ohhh.....
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I was meant for you
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis?
Or what the wind says when she cries?
I'm speeding by the place that I met you
For the ninety-seventh time tonight
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I was meant for you
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
Watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question (one question...question)
Why aren't you here with me tonight?
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I was meant for you
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you
-----
hmm.. i'm so happy now. i shan't blog about the unhappiness in this world. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment