Tuesday, 12 August 2008

11days.

it's been 11 days since i've last been here!

Highlights!
1. SSM is officially over!
2. BESE is over too!
3. National Day event is over!
4. I received a warning letter and my mum was quite chill about it.
5. Denise's birthday and the stayover at her place with the clique.

haha!! i feel so jolly all of a sudden. i bet it's the weather, it's been so chilly all afternoon. I like to play the piano when it's raining. I don't know why i'm saying this, but i hope i'll get a new piano.

Sometimes i feel that it's so hard to make a decision. It's like having to stick to that one decision no matter what. I think i'm kind of stuck between piano and dance for now. And i ponder to myself, what if there are performance and competitions... i shall die a terrible death, wither and die!! WITHER AND DIE!!

But NOOOOO!! thou shall not perish~~

oh ya. Another random sighting today. I saw a lower sec boy in ZHSS uniform today when i was walking home after school. Well, i was wearing formal. So it just kind of tells me, how much i've changed, in 5 years. it feels kind of nostalgic everytime i walk past ZHSS. Well, i've come to realise, nothing beats primary and secondary school life.

Nothing beats what i'm feeling now.. it chilly and comfy. if only Singapore was like this every night. i'd never migrate to another country. Talking about other countries, i wonder if i might be able to travel overseas without my parents. It'll be a blast i'm sure! But... here comes the main concern, i'm like penniless. I cant go, even if i fly budget. I'm like surviving on zero dollar now. 10 more days to go with zero dollars. GO weirong, u can do this!

and recently there hasn't been much photo taking at all.. i think it's time i get some photos here!!
Should've took some photos of the durian i had just now.. It was the BOMB! I havent had durian for some time! i felt the need to be gross and i sms-ed roo to tell her i wanted to burp in her face after having my durian.. that would be ultimate-ly classic.. such fun's hard to find~

sometimes people need to do crazy, random stuff.
List of crazy, random stuff to do (which most normal people wouldn't but should do)
1. Station yourself at Orchard Road. Point at the sky and pretend that SUPERMAN is flying past.
2. Go into KFC and ask for a Big MAC.
3. Walk up an escalator that is going in the opposite direction.
4. Put a stocking over your head, pretend that u're RUHUA,

There are many many many more stuff to do.. but i think i should just go and sleep. that's all for tonight..

No comments: