so if u were wondering why my title is phrased that way... it's cause i've just displayed ahjuma's 'fine' qualities of
kiasu-ness and
unglam-ness... yep yep!!
So as u can see.. Saturday was the last day of TP Open House... and so.. there were still many many goodie bags and shirts left available.. and so...


YEP!! that's what i got from the OPEN HOUSE! a FREE fake 'crumpler' bag. haha.. ok, i'll go design and spray paint it.. if not it'll look so dull being all black. haha... AND THE MANY MANY shirts i got for my friends (including dance people). I think me and andy took a total of like 12 shirts? haha!!
Oh ya.. and i went into the MEDIAHUB place.. OMG. it's like DOPE. haha.. have all the radio and DJ-ing facilities and stuff... haha..
alrighto. time to go!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment