Saturday, 13 October 2007

...

i cant be that perfect child. i cant be that person u want me to be, cause i'm not.
I didn't want to go to jc. I didn't want to be single. I didn't want to be that neat and tidy mama's boy that suit all your expectations. Cause it's just not me. I want to follow my passion, is it impossible? You tell me it's ok, but u end up saying things that make me feel like ****. All along i've been helping to lessen your load, though u've already did a lot. But at least to the other 2, what i have done makes them pale in comparison. I've never flared at you before, cause of all that you've done for the family. But it's just so hard to pretend that you didn't say anything and continue with everything. Maybe you said that accidentally, but even so, an accident had happened. I'm pressured to be that person i'm not when i'm at home. Be tolerant, be patient. Maybe that's why so few people ever see me angry before.

i don't want to be anything. I just want to be me.
-----
I'll spend more time with you. quality time.
-----
what a day. i feel like breaking down.

No comments: