Sunday, 9 September 2007

Over the Rainbow.

haha. Just watched OVER THE RAINBOW, some korean drama that revolves around this delinquent who started dancing. wahaha! I'm going to borrow the VCD or the DVD for the show, maybe i'll get addicted to it also! haha!

haha! i've got the perfect mandarin song for ZAT!!



-----
And i didnt go for pacesetters GM yesterday. haha! But i was just so shagged. The level of 'tiredness' has been elevated from tired to exhausted to SHAGGED! And i had that quite irritating headache which has kinda subsided now. I guess it was due to the SHAGGED-ness! haha.. Or maybe it's because i slept with my hair still partially wet. haha!

And pacesetters really has this weird system of LOA. I gave my reason of absence. But how in the world am i supposed going to get supporting documents when there are no official documents? AND why cant they just trust that i'm having dance and not be so 'anal' AND DEMAND THAT I GIVE A PATHETIC SUPPORTING DOCUMENT!?

----
Oh ya. and Suntec Dance FINALS was damn nice can. So demoralized, those few boys(not even at the age of 13) can do handstands and stuff sOOoooOOOo well!! haha! ok i should have started doing such stuffs earlier! haha.. THE EPIC CREW!! No idea how they changed the whole dance routine within like less than 2 weeks. haha!

No comments: